Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bored..

long time didnt touch this blog le..
lazy+bored+sien..
start from that day i study alone at PJ ELS
i aldy feel super bored..
i dun know y be4 that i so hope n agree to study 1 more month..
maybe you..
or maybe my future..
be4 i going study,i had ask my XxX..
i still wan to continue study o not??
she say,i didnt study..at kp i also go to CC play game d..so better dun waste time,go out n learn many more gd la..i agree..everyweek i back kp i also go play game at CC..but this just is relax...sometime human need to relax too..
after that,they(+my XXX)talk the thing again..the thing that i most hate hear!n sad when everytime hear it..
y??
y? i dun wan study hard after i know u?
y ?i get bad result compare with u?
y ?i cannot ren zhen d do something out that can pair with u?
y ?they always wan take this thing to 刺激 me??
y ?i really cannot give anything gd to you about my future?
suan le..no one can really know me..include my gd sis,my best fren,n my family too..
i cannot blame u,cau i choose u aldy so i hav to continue it...
maybe at our future we are or we aren't..
i just hope now we still ok then enuf..
maybe i hav starting plan my future now le..
i dun wan let ur all 看死我
i dun wan let ur all say d thing become true..
i dun wan this thing over cau that happen..
maybe now i cant give u wht..
but..i trust..i can give it..will ur all trust me??
waiting me..n pls dun say again le..i will crazy,u know?






----->dun ask me who,i wont tell..

5 comments:

❤ʒаÿяэщу❤ said...

haha~
reali dun wan tell me meh??
>.<
but hor...
no matter wat happen~
me oso wil support u geh^^
gambateh ba~!!
choose ur wayz by urself...
ur future is in ur hands...
no ppl can choose ur future for u~
kaka~!!

dolcevita said...

hey..fren..
no matter waht..
im here supporting you la..^^
the plp u mean..
do they know that u dun like the thg they mentioned??
try to tell them..if possible lo^^
i duno what's happening la..
choose they way that u thk is most comfortable for yourself..
be happy^^
anythg....
my shoulder wil here 4 u though u dun wan..
haha^^

Hoe said...

haha..thx sim n jing..dun know..maybe sometime think wht r they say is correct some part d..but..just dun like they say to me..anyway..tqtq..haha..i just wan to FA XIE..hehe
aiyoyo..jing..how come i dare wan ur shoulder o??later bahau zai kill me ar..haha..if can..i just wan yan..haha

ByRon1123 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ByRon1123 said...

hey fr...
1st time drop a comment on ur blog...
how r u???
long time no c le...
jz chat vf u last few time about the mmu d things onli...
dun care wat the others talking about...
the most important is urself...
be urself...dun let other ppl easily to influence u...rite???
mayb sometime wat they said is hurting u...but u can heard like a noncense d...
dun too care all about it...
i think u can do it as well as u can d...
since both of u r dating, the relationship between both of u oso can keep very well...
jz dun use the"compare" word la...
if like tat, malaysians alomst cant dating & together le lol...
^^...
k...
keep in touch la...^^
friendship forever...^^