Saturday, April 25, 2009

New hair..haha

wowo..this thursday finally i went to kl cut my hair le..
haha..funny..sudden c bu guan..maybe cut dao too short le ba..T.T
but nvm la..cut the hair short also gd..
be4 that long hair too disturb le..
fly..hair would fly infront my eye..pain..n kacau!!
so..just cut it la..bu guan ta le..haha
but...a bit sad o..cau keep the long hair with long time liao d..
suddenly cut diao..a bit bu she de lo...haha
after that..i had highlight my hair too..but..haiz...
cau i got colour my hair with black colour..
so if wan highlight other colour..sure need漂白 d o...
sien k..
i spent liao 3 hours to gao tim my hair...
wait dao i also wan slp le..
cut first
highlight 2 times..
n then 漂白..
last..finally 上色了..>.<


next day,go find fren lo..
like animal..1 by 1 c my hair..zha dao..haha
BF,u receive my photo le ma??i very miss u ya..T.T
Billy ask me go留'流海'哦..
i got think be4 d..but dun know nice look o not leh??haha
c how la..i will ask my BF pui me 留too..haha..
then next time we can together go cut le lo..^^
'庇劳流海型三兄弟'!!!nice this name??haha..
erm..actually cut short hair also gd d la..
but still give some people sai lo..
aiya,guan ta la..my hair i like how then cut how lo..
你没资格批评!!!


cut short hair for waiting my new life start..^^




1 comment:

xiaoX said...

haha..ytd limtea oso din c ur zhen mian..bt c ur photo oso same la..kiki~ ths new hair style stil okie ba..feel lyk more comfortable tiam..b4 de front long,bside oso long,haha,psps...
Ths time not bad ba..stil as handsome as oways..don k oth ppl ba^^