Saturday, April 11, 2009

No Mood..T.T

Suddenly feel KP very sien..bored..lonely..
maybe everyday also did same things so feel it boring..
haiz..this week was happen something..
last day i went to find kai ma..
she tell me many things...all about my sis d..
i really sad n hate myself..
y in the first i wan bring my sis come in 'Online World'..??
y wan taught her play MSN?SDO Game??
y??
i aldy had a example..a bad example!!
at primary sch still ok d..wht also dun know..dun know wht on9 thing..
after go secondary sch..my result bad like shit!!
1 year bad than other year...
my pmr result just get 1A..how come like this??
i really made many ppl dissapoited..include my parents n teacher..
after that i still dun wan study hard..play..
see..SPM our le..also just get 1A..
this time my parents aldy no hope me can get many A out..
they know i can get 1A aldy very gd..
but i know..i can done more gd d..but...haiz..
Now my sis repeat my attitude again...
i back from els,i never saw her get out 1 book to study or do revision..
monday-thursday just waiting the time pass..watch TV..slp..
friday-sunday she can touch computer le..so that 3 days!!
听清楚!!3 days just play computer games..never study or wht...
i really dun know wht she want now..
first exam she aldy get LAST in class!!
but she still dun know think!!
give ppl say also dun know反省下
if u dun like ppl say u..then start study hard la..still waiting wht?waiting GOD give u answer in mid year exam??
u told me u wan be a Engineering!!this r u told me one..but u hav do it??
physics?addmath?chemistry?lk?
i most hate hear r u say u dun wan study anymore..
wht the hell u dun wan study?
u dun wan study u wan to do wht?
help father sell shoes?impossible..i know u more than mum..i dun know u dislike do wht??
i really hope u can continue study with hard..dun like me this brother..be4 is fei cai..but future i dun know i am a how d brother lo..
i know u can study d..me,u,n little sis..ur result r the most gd than we 2..
i really hope u know...
mid year exam still hav 1 month..i dun wan talk many or wht la..
wan do or not just depends to u..
if i see the attitude still not change..then u dun blame me..
i will delete all d games..
i will cut d internet..
maybe i will destroy the computer too..
so..你好自为之啦...不管怎样我也要做一次坏人了!!
who see le this pls dun say out..tq!!如果她要懂,总有一天她会看到的..】

erm..maybe this month u really too busy le..so we 2 less to chat le..
anyway..u busy ur thing first lo..
i at kp now..maybe still hav some time can wait u gua...
after that,i really dun know wan how le..
May...i am waiting my father bring me go to work..
i really hope i can do some things that can let me forget all d feel...
June..i am waiting go in college study too..
Byez lo...i wan starting my new study life at other place le..hope i can handle it well..^^

5 comments:

小老板^^ said...

i leave KP nx month liao lor...haha...

if i bored at college i sms u ah
wahkaka...

xiaoX said...

.feel lyk u r reli quite fan nao n unhappy.dn sad la...ur sis mayb dn hv ppl push ba..u should gv her sum support n encouragement rather thn scold her lo..bcx she is oso human,whn she is alone n thk of ur advice,i thk she wil feel dt u care of her de n do smthg let u c de!
anyway,wn find ppl keng xinshin,cal us out limtea pui u lo!or find me at msn fa xie ba^^b hapi ya^^

dolcevita said...

i heard about ur sis's thing b4 from her classmates..
i oso shocked..
haiz..
depends on wil she wake up or nt lo..
'she' is realy busy lo this month..
be patient,ok??
thanks for so understanding^^
u're realy nice^^
everything wil be alright then..
dun learn the bad from 'him'
^^

Hoe said...

Xiao Boss-yalo..ur colegge getting open..haiz..see when i go johor work can find u o not la..^^

XiaoX-no..i didnt scold her..i also lazy talk to her..say le also dun wan hear..change..my mum also say//she never hear..haiz..anyway..i dun know le..go aheah...

Jing-shock?when i back from els i know she get last name i also shocked!!how come other ppl can score but she cant??i really not undersatnd wht she is thinking about..'She'?yalo..a bit busy..nvmla..i sure wait it over d..^o^4

sUSu ♥ 수수 said...

ur sis get last plc in the class ?
really?
u call call ur sis study vf my sis wat.. ~~
try la ^^
c wat she say... cz i think my sis n ur sis are good fren rite?
haha
don worry la..
1A ?
my PMR jz get 4As ... got 1 C tiam...
dissapointed my parents a lot too...
i did see ur effort n hard work on ur study ...
even addmaths, sejarah n LK ....
尽力就好!
cheer up la ... !!
don unhappy la...
where got ppl call themselves FEI CAI 1 ....
~~~
so...
never do tat again ...
hahahaha
~~~

if u really wan 2 help ur sis,
erm..
i think u can delete all the games la... like wat i did last time...
hahaha
or call ur sis come 2 my hse study vf my sis lo...
cz my sis sometimes vil call her frens come 2 my hse study 2gether too ~~ ^.^


be happy la..haha
soi zai ~~~ ^@^