Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ya,I changed le!!

haha..y kp d news can pass it so fast d ar??
y kp d ppl so 8 d ar??
haha..dun know..maybe they 'care' this all things gua..
ya.susu u r right..THEY say i changed le..
maybe gua..dun know..haha
i also no care this all d..
not like be4 d AH BOY le ma??
funny?
siao?
crazy?
friendly?
haha??
maybe change d not me,is U!
dun know when started,u become someone that i never saw be4..
haha..
actually many fren also changed le la..
not only me n U..
when u c clearly it,then u will know who r getting change the most!!
yup,我不够成熟啊..so??how??
not any1 can become like u..思想那么成熟..
not any1 can know wht r happen..
haha..
i think a question everyday at here..
y no 1 fren is support my side d ar??
am i人缘不够好吗??haha..maybe lo..
only my bro know it y i become like this..
ya.thx u,bro!after tell u,my feeling also become leng le..
dun know y every times i hav wht problem,i sure wan to let u know d..
maybe..u r the 1 i trust the most or..best fren gua..haha..
although sometime we also beh song each other d opinion..
but at last..we also can fren back..haha
but y this time i cant do it leh?haha..
maybe really is my fault..
cau a small problem in game,so i didnt find u anymore..
i so small gas hor..haha..
but when ur all know me,am i not small gas be4??
ya..我很小气的..可别得罪我哦..
i am like this d..sim also had try be4,rite?haha
u told me cau that time i havent 18 so small gas is ok..
but now 18 le..cant be so small gas le..
maybe lo..cau 18大完的吗..
then i hear wht u say lo..
this thing also aldy over le so long time..
so suan le lo..
i know i wrg this time...
i should say sorry to u...
i won't be so small gas anymore..
haha..
现在只想..
简简单单的过日子就好了..
也不再理会谁人了..
开心不开心我们都还要过日子..
不如我选择忘记它..
过个新的一天..
重新认识你和我..
那就好了..
^o^

**Please,if who wan left comment to教训我的话..
pls go away..TQ!
if not,u make me du lan u only!

9 comments:

Jensenity said...

woi...very long nvr put comment to u le..zz..this week i not going bac also...how r u at there jor?...nvr write abt ur education d?...good mah?...zz..summore u talking abt who...?read till got 8 eyes...whole head question mark...zzz

sUSu ♥ 수수 said...

wahahaha....
fatty js... so lousy la u...cant catch the line...hahaha


hoe~~
hehe
relax relax~~~ XD
mayb u r rite
everybody is changing..
included me
i can feel my changes 2 sometimes...
who dare 2 say u small gas o...hahaha
ur pattern stil the same wat since i m close with u in f4 f5
hahaha
nw oso xiao xiao ~~~
haiz... mayb got a little bit change la...
but ppl vil change 2....
who dare 2 say themself nv change ?
the ppl say he/she nv change is the ppl who change a lot...
haha
深奥horr~~~
XD
watever la....
im stil at ur side...don worry don worry
XD

❤ʒаÿяэщу❤ said...

aiya~
ppl is wil change de ma==
v all wil support u de~
so dun so qi nei lar~

Hoe said...

JS-nono..u never leave 1 comment to me..haha..me?here?mmu?nice la!haha..lazy write my sch life in here la..wait u back le i tell u 1 by 1..haha
ooo..u dun know ar?dun know then better dun wan know it..forget it enuf..^^

susu-YA!of course i very relax la when write this blog..if not,i sure wht also take out say liao d..haha!!
tq o..thx u support..haha!
ya..i dun believe any1 wont change..aiya..suan le..dun wan talk this suck thing le..sien!when u hav back tell me la..^^..but next week n next next week i also cant back liao d la..haha..just make u miss me enuf..^^

sim-haha..i tot u will say me dun so small gas again..anyway..thx!!

❤ʒаÿяэщу❤ said...

lolx...
ur p/s there said dun wan diu u ma~
hehe~
so dun said u lor~

sUSu ♥ 수수 said...

lolsssss
wanna make me miss u?
wahahahahahaha
c my mood 1st lo...
wakaka
i thk i won go back kp 2 next week
cz i hope 2 join tat japanese club's trip leh
haha
but im searching 4 a company ... if got ppl pui me, then i vil go n daftar...hahaha
XD
wanna go vf me o not?
i can daftar 4 u ~~
rm21 only ma~~~~
XD

小老板^^ said...

可以偷偷的留个comment给你吗??
^^
dont like tat la...aiyo~
we still r frenz la...
i aso gt change liao ah...
go to different place live sure will change d la...

ps:没有教训的意思...>.< 怕你会误会我...

playb0y said...

HI..
nice to meet u all..haha^^
i am new blogger..

Hoe said...

xiaoBoss-haha..i agree wht u say..'go to different place live sure will change d la...'^^
ya..we still r fren..dun worry..haha

GC-haha..finally write blog le o..but i aldy see be4..haha..喜事要来了哦..haha..know wht i say d la..shhhhhhhhh..haha