Sunday, July 5, 2009

再见,MSI GX725

Gratz..this few days MMU had iT Fair..wow..gratz..
i also had buy many things le..now..PK le..sad..T.T
first day(friday)-i went to c c lo..mana tahu..我一见钟情了..
cau U,make me cant slp every nite until U gone last day..
cau U,everyday i went to iT Fair c U..
cau U,我想尽办法都要得到你...but..i cant..T.T
U make me CRAZY this few days..haha
【LAPTOP-MSI GX725】..i will RMB u forever...haha
i like it..cau it really nice..
-Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.40GHz
-4GB DDR2 RAM
-17 WSGA LCD Display

-500GB 2.5 HDD

-2.0MP Webcam/4 in 1 card reader

-9 cells battery

-BLU-RAY DVD-Writer

FREE
-wireless mouse,headset,wireless keyboard,cooler pad,usb speaker,LCD, cleaner,BAG
How??Good??but price leh?zzz
RM4999!!!
sad...if it cheap somemore,then i will buy lo..
but impossible le la..cau it aldy really cheap!!
i had told my mum know about d laptop thing..
she ask me buy it..but dun let my father know la..
n is my mum私自出钱买给我..
but at last..i give up it le..
sad..
ur all sure ask me WHY dun wan buy d lo,rite?haha..am i sot pluck??
erm..still ok la..cau if i buy it le..then my old 1 how??throw?trade in??
n is my mum d money leh..i know my mum aldy give me many many money..
if i still wan buy this buy that,then i really败家子了..
so...suan le lo..next time when i hav work le,i buy with myself..
dun wan waste my parents d money le..
i can feel dao this year i really use too MUCH money le..
be4 study in ELS i think aldy used 7-8k..
now study in MMU..also need use many money too..
so..forgive me if i use too much money le..
anyway,i really thanks my mum cau so sayang me!!although i didnt get it at last..its ok..


I will Miss U forever d!!my dream laptop!!
















laptop cant buy,but can buy other things d ma..rite?haha..
this time i bought le 1 speaker..green colour d..CUTE!!haha
n new mouse lo..
keyboard..n some small things lo..
i think almost buy le RM200+ ba..
really PK le..haha..this week i need use less le..T.T



















my cute speaker!!haha..

byebye lo..from now i wan save back money le..haha!!!

4 comments:

Suki❤ said...

hey..
you did't want use your mum money..
this mean you already长大and懂事 lo..haha...
don't let me see your speaker again la..
because..it really so CUTE...
know yourself already PK le..
so should sheng sheng use liao la..
haha...
^^

❤ʒаÿяэщу❤ said...

haha~
u're reali gew up le==
but sum place oso nid to grew up too~
u noe wat i meanz izzit?
hehe~

小老板^^ said...

zzz...me booking the speaker almost RM 600++
altec lancing....>.<
no money liao...need save money now...hahhaa

Hoe said...

suki-not i dun wan use my mum money,is i really use too much my mum d money le..she buy anything to me,then i should feel it hpy now!so..suan le ba..laptop can buy next time..its ok d!haha..that speaker cute leh?i also love it!!hehe

sim-haha,if u left comment to me is cau wan say other meaning d hua then better dun write here lo..straight tell me enuf..TQ!

xiaoboss-WTH??!!u buy speaker with rM600+ ar??wht speaker o??karaok use 1??haha..