Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 r coming!!!!!

2009 end soon,n 2010 coming le..^^
but dun know y unhpy..
sick?ya..yerterday sick until now..T.T
hope i cure faster ba..cau KP gang like waiting me back n steamboat..><
i wan eat!!!!!haha
so how?kp fren??r ur all discuss aldy??><


besides this,my fren-ah leh...
she went back sarawak le..T.T hav a bit sad la... say no sad is lie ur all d... fren leh...
aldy be fren with half year i think..
then suddenly she say wanna go back sarawak le.. cau she get offer be nurse..
T.T
although sometime i really tak boleh tahan she.. but now i miss she tarik my bag anymore..
now when we all eat together less ur voice like 不惯
i know not only me miss u...
we all gang fren r miss u..
ah yan..kang wen..i think they most miss u now!!! so U ar!dun try to forget us..hav free time or big holiday come back melacca visit us ba^^
my dear fren..take care lur!!><


my presentation finish le lur..left english last!
haiz.. after that,we still left 2 weeks more hav to take final exam le..
hard!really wan study hard!!!
i know my mid term exam all worst like shit!
really hope final can help me..T.T
is it late to me study back??
hope i can do it!

is it our friendship change jor??
i dun know..
i hope it wont...
hope u will understand me...

So,2010!wait me ba.. i sure wan cure be4 it coming! ><

love my parents
love my dear
love my friends
love my anything now.....

wish 2010 d new year will give me more good n happy d memory la!!
XP

3 comments:

小老板^^ said...

take care lah...we all waiting u back kp with healthy body...^^

im aso kns in some test...
so we all gah yao lah...left few week nia...>.<

xiaoX said...

ee..v alr discuss for few nights..-.-

ps..ma fan u steamboat at ur hse again >< since v reli cnt find a btr venue..rest hse oso full jor -.-
waiting u bac ya..~
take good care ah..hope u get well soon ^^

Let's hav a new start in 2010~
HaV a BetteR Year ^^ jyjy=)

❤ʒаÿяэщу❤ said...

take care lur u~
aizz...
2nitez goin to steamboat gether lol^^
kakaka~!!!
2010~
've a new starting T..T