Tuesday, December 1, 2009

迟来的..~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦

Lazy...
now post a blog also become very lazy le..
actually i hav many thing had to write n share with fren..but
haiz..d net suck!hate hate!!!
today i just simple write all s thing ba..XP

First,i aldy going second semester now..feel d work become stress n stree more..
this sem less calculation subject,so i feel bored..
wht Human Development?moral?computer appication?
oh shit!!damn hate!!dun know study n exam it for wht?
suan le la..14 weeks only...very fast over it..T.T

Ya,my last semester exam resuly was out..
no failed subject..lucky..but..
i was very disappoited with my result..
actually i still can did it better..but..i lost..
all my fren get good result,but me..just 3.0 below..XP
parents no say anything..just ask me study hard at next sem..
but...haha...dun know la..just feel like i still can get it better more..
Now,mummy buy new laptop to me again..
really thanks mum very much!!
I ❤ you forever!!my dear MUMMY..<3..of course my DADDY too la..^^

Dear,long time i didnt meet with u le lur..
how long ar??hav 4-5 months aldy,rite?T.T
I'm really miss you now...
How is d feeling now i aldy know..
but ur future more important..
i know u r doing hard with ur spm exam now..
i wont disturb u..
i will waiting u until this all over...
Jia you,my dear,soon yan❤

Wht ur all still wanna know about me??
Just leave comment to me..i try to share out with ur all..^^

1 comment:

xiaoX said...

gah yao 4 2nd sem na ^^