Friday, March 26, 2010

Although nothing but i hurt..

wht a bad year this year?!?!huh?
i no very like 2010!
i hate!
i dissapoited!
i fall!
i lost!
its this year is my sui year?
love?study?family?include fren too..
what the hell going on..


26/3/10
today would be a hpy n good day..
but it was spoil le..
n then i sad le..
disappoited 1 more times again in this year..
i no blame u..cau u also dun hope will happen it..
but suan le..over le jiu shi over..nth can make it change..
be4 that nite,after i get d news from u..
i really very hpy..
unspeakable d happy feel..
maybe this is wht i am always waiting d..
i on9 check wht movie..
i slp early..
i wake up early told parents..
i acc parents go bahau eat breakfast cau they let me drive..
i hope n hope...but its last happen too..
when u told me that time,i was having my tasty food..
after c d msg..yup!i SUCK!food no food anymore..
mood no mood anymore..
im silent..
no more i talk n laugh..
no more i eat n drink..
no more i think n say d news again..
last,i no told my parents about d things were cancel actually aldy..
is it face problem?ya..i need face that time..
cau i really dun know wht i can do anymore..
i really hope that time i can fast back kp n diam diam stay at home..
i really hope find a hole to stay inside until d time pass..d day over..
i know it is FACT!i hav to accept le..
cant go then no go lo..
i always told myself..hav next time d..hav next chance d..
nevermind la..nothing d..it's ok..
i used to it this 3 words le..
last,i also wan sry too..
sry cau everytimes also make u hard to do..
sry cau everytimes also make u suffer..
sry cau everytimes i wan GOD also dun let me..
sry cau everytimes i cant acc u..
sry cau i said out d feel..
sry n sry n sry..nvm n nvm n nvm..
cau i used to it le..


Thanks a lot to my old friend!my buddy!-ah sim..
everytimes i sad,i cant solve d problem,i sure find u..
n u so good to accept me too..
other thanks you,i really dun know wan how to say le..
thanks u,cau me so go sb with me..
thanks u,cau me so acc me go watch movie..
thanks u,cau me so u let ur father scold no go help he work..
thanks u,cau me so u help me alot..
thanks u,cau me so u help me lie ur father,lie my parents too..
really thanks a lot!


'Nevermind' this word is easy to say out..
but if really wan understand it d meaning still hav to think long way..
'Nevermind' this word say le..
dun think that it was really nvm that meaning..
cau sometime not cau get forced,he/she also wont use it
just let it gone..
'Nevermind' this word everytimes i used..
actually just hurt me n let me feel better only..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。








































my tear..was falling down again this nite...


3 comments:

xiaoX said...

sry,SL,,
i was not by ur side when u r SAd~~
T__T

juz cry if u feel better aft it~~

...
tk n jy=)

❤ʒаÿяэщу❤ said...

take it easy man~
愛情並沒有永遠の美好,
所以才要更珍惜丫><
我想你已經知道該怎麼去處理le啦~
加油lol^^

sUSu ♥ 수수 said...

ah boy~!!! dn sad .. ><
our dai lou lai de ma! susu chang nei !!
dn ng hoi sam la...
the things i can do is only show my concern ..~~ hope everything vil go smooth on u soon...
that is wat a LOVE called ...
many obstacles and questions will appear before you really get the true LOVE...so...it is a process for the LORD to test hw much r u willing to pay for this LOVE...
ga yao !!
dn giv up !
susu chang nei !
dn only 5 ah sim la..sometimes 5 me 2 ma..hahaha