Tuesday, March 16, 2010

lalalalalala!

lalalala..sudden feel hav mood wan write post..
but bad mood la..
even my hostel line good,
mind clear,
heart pump,
breathe fresh..
but d mood still havent change..
dun ask me WHY?
No Explanation..
Yeah!finally a lot of assigment,drama finished le..
now left business project n account assgiment only..
relax......
after that,very fast d is our time graduate..
last 68 days..i count it..
fast?slow?
no..actually d time passed normal..
only me doing something useless..

Yeah!finally i register my degree course..
IB=international business..
hear like sound good..but actually just a simple subject..
compare to accounting is a big DIFFERENT...
but that is d subject that i wan to study so came to MMU..
so of course i will stay at melacca with 3 years anymore..
cyber?wont think anymore..
cau there is a place not suitable to me..
n most important is...cyber dun hav IB course..
so fine la..stay at here also good nia..
even many fren wan go to cyber le..

now i just know i really changed a lot le..
its TRUE!

I admit it!
dun know how to say..
beside my fren d sure know wht i mean..

I lost...
I lost d way...
I lost d way to come back...
I lost d way to come back ur side...
Become lazy n lazy..
lazy study..OMG!!!!
i wan i wan!
Start study le...its too late?

LEft 68 days,let us hpy together with last memory ba..><

Holiday coming!lets come go KL ENJOY!!!
i wan DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

xiaoX said...

SL..
come KL this week..
SaT V go MOS ^^
one of the 10 POPULAR DJ TYDI come mOS this SAT..
Do NOT MISS IT AHH..haha
my hse owner alr book the room ^^
let's get DRUNK tgt ^^

❤ʒаÿяэщу❤ said...

lol==''
gahyao lar...
haha~!!
me now at kl lol...