Tuesday, May 25, 2010

In my world,Mummy is the BEST!

Today was a great day...
long time i no try chat like this with my lovely mum le...
thx mum..
finally i had dare to tell u all this things..
before because i wan face so shy to let u know,mum..
i scare u say me stupid..but i'm really stupid enuf..
but now..i really need ur support...
i aldy very tired n heartless with this all...
can i rest a while?
can i stop a while?
Mummy..thx u..
even though today i dun know y u sudden said wan buy me an iphone..
but i aldy no mood to buy le..next time ba..
I love u,mummy..

3 comments:

❤ʒаÿяэщу❤ said...

haha~
take care lar u lengzai,
u reali nid to take a rest^^
gahyao lur~

Suki❤ said...

yup!!
YOu really need a rest^^
Mum is the BEST!!!^^
Gambateh la^^v

xiaoX said...

wow~~
hmm..
is good u had expressed ur feelings~~
JiaYou na❤❤