Saturday, June 5, 2010

Speechless..

2 weeks holiday going finish..
n i look like do nth in this 2 weeks..
bored..suck..fuck..i hate holiday!
holiday bring me a lot lonely..
maybe without u..or YOU..OR she..or ur all..
very fast d..monday open sch lo..
n now i am facing a big academic problem..haiz..
im really regret with this all..but it over aldy..
hope God bless me..

first week holiday i really too boring le..
then went to KL find my dear fren..
Jhao,yeah!i said i wan drunk that day,i really did it..
but it was very suffer..i hate it!but y i still wanna drink it?
no y..cau i wan only that time can let me relax..
let me wanna talk wht then talk wht..
let me had some brave to say out it all..
let me forget some unhpy things at that 2-3 hours..
let me drunk!i need it..
i know wht i did wht i said that day..
maybe i really too tired with this all..
im sorry to u n myself...

second week was my fren,py birthday..
but that day had a something unhpy happen..
but its ok la..over aldy..hope SL ok now..
we r always support u d..><

my exam result out le..
haiz..wht a fucking 'good' result i take..
i give up le..i dun know wht can i do le..
only can blame myself y that time dun wan study hard..speechless..
degree course i register le..
time table very gd..all morning class..friday no class..
but..haiz..really hope GOD help me this time again..

open sch le,i really dun know wan how..
SHIT,u know wht i feel now??
feel lonely back like first time i went to MMU OW..
cau u,i just can finish my foudation with hpy memory..
now without u,i really dunknow wan how to over my life in MMU here..
like wht i head d song now..'Need You Now-Lady Antebellum'

is over..all is over le..
i should wake up with this all..
i cant be like this anymore..
i wan study hard!
i wan do it!
i wan many many many!!!
but can i?
speechless................................................


I miss u,m!

2 comments:

xiaoX said...

"NeeD YOu NoW"~
gooD SonG~ =)
im alright SL..no worries~!!
don GIV UP SL~!!
yea..evrythg is ovER~!
Let's learn to be aloN3 sometimes~!!
I wil do and so u Do as well ~!!
GaH yaO~!!
gogogo~!!
I need to Study harD..
I wan many many many..like u..~~
LeT's work it out together~!!
JiAYoU SL ~!!

Jensenity said...

lengzai..
dunthk too much le la..
thk more..it really cant hlp much.
but it will make it worst..
i..
drunk dat day..
wanted to drunk so much.
bcz i hope i have the guts to tell her how i feel..
i drunk..but den i still cant said it out..
it make me worst..really..
i did stupid stuff..
so really..if really can..
dun drunk..k?...
we will alawys be there to listen d...
study now ba...really..
i told myself..
we are boys.are men..
get our own career 1st..
is very important..
so u also..k?..
concentrate..
dunthk oter jo..
haha...