Friday, May 1, 2009

Dun wan also wan!!!

Haiz...this few days i very busy...
not busy play games or watch tv..
is busy find college...
i really wan crazy le!!!
Sei MMU..why???
why i cant get my courses?!?!
u know cau ‘you’,so make me very crazy now??
i thought i sure can get in mmu..so didnt apply other college..
but why 'you' play me??give me creative multimedia for wht???
i DUN WAN!!!DUN LIKE IT!!
now i really blur le..dun know how..
i aldy ask my kai ma write a letter to mmu,say i wan to change course..c can o not..
if cannot..then i really dunknow wan how le..
INTI??
Nilai University College??
finally my mum ask me go ask inti n nilai college le..
INTI open sch at 4th of may..omg..too fast le...wht i also havent prepare..
Nilai college..erm..11th of may lo..still ok la...just has some problem lo..
At last,i choose go Nilai college le la..
alone jiu alone lo...haiz...no choice..cau MMU make me like this..i hatE!!!!!!!!!!


Haiz..wan leave kp le lo..really got a bit sad n bu she de..
i am waiting my BF back now..T.T
He back at next Saturday o..but sunday i had to leave le..T.T
So..i create a BBQ party at my house la..who wan come just come la!!steambot + BBQ
Crazy...last gather!!!!hope that day i wont cry la...haha..
Anyway..i will sms ur all d conclusion again..that day ur all come just eat n hpy enuf..
cau really hard can like this gather all d fren again le..T.T
Byez...

9 comments:

xiaoX said...

oni a bit sad and bu she de meh? omg!!!
T.T u oways like my big gor gor..nw wan leave le...i feel more sad than u all..but oso gud..better dun stay at ths bored kp..zzz
haiz..nex time reli rarely can see u le..T.T
las gather muz ply happily la..reli last le!!! got bac rmb sms me out lim tea ya^^
take care ba..keep in touch!
*yo,1st ppl leave comment! guan lose me too^^

小老板^^ said...

ops...why all wanna fight with me derh??zzzz

aiyo...don say like leave liao cant come back gam larh...=-=

alone aso good ah...but gt 1 problem...u find hostel edi?Zzz~

u gt come back then sms me...^^
and all keep update blog lah!!!!

❤ʒаÿяэщу❤ said...

=.=''
so suprise u eil go nilai...
den 14th u GG liao lo??
>.<''
sure can meet agin de...
jz less chance onli~
dun wry la...
wont 4get each other de^^

Mr.Lonely said...

Y dun wan try taylor or segi college leh?

sUSu ♥ 수수 said...

don go nilai or inti la...
TMS la...hahahaha
then v wont break up ma...
can c me, vicky, js, byron, moh n many many ppl .....
wahahahaha
i don wan cry err tat day
u cry enuf... don make me cry harr tell u ...haha

yup...!
all of us mz keep undated out blog...let others knw abt our latest news
hahahaha
when u come back kp mz sms arr !
yamcha yamcha~!~~

Hoe said...

xueEr-a bit??erm...dun know leh..haha..i back sure tell ur all d..but now..haha..u know le rite?i get mmu back le..so no so fast leave kp gua..but...the PARTY still continue..wakaka..当做欢迎我的'男友'回来了..haha...

Xiao-Boss~hostel??haha..no find..waiting my parents help me gao tim..haha..i am fei cai o,rite?hehe

Sim-erm..be4 is say wan go to nilai le..but today morning mmu call me say can let me change back course le..haha..soso..no more nilai lo..still hav 1 month..

Mr.Lonely-hihi..thx u view my blog..but can i know u??^^

susu-wah..TMS?u give me fee free all i also wont go!!noob sch 1..haha..n u bukan wan go high sch meh?n js wan go perlis too..zzz..骗我去做鸡啊..haha


Anyway..thx ur all...but if i didnt go nilai..i also hav to go work..zzz..so...haha..a few days i also hav to leave kp d la..
Party day all sure come aR!!!!no come NO FRIENS..hehe

xiaoX said...

ee..congratez ba u got it le ^^
huh! work wa?!!! zzz..oso nid to leave..zzz party sure i wil join de..juz u al quickly decide ba...sometimes say go A famosa..sometimes say party..so confuse..dun w8 las min la..>.<

sUSu ♥ 수수 said...

wahahahahaha... zha dao lo... where got cheat u 2 bcm chicken~~~ XD
aiyo.. TMS good wat... the GREEN BEAN KUIH very nice de leh !!
really
wahahaha
RM 1 can buy 3 pcs ady....cheap leh
XD
aiyo ...
fan zheng u won go MMU so fast right,
u all go TMS for fun 1st la..
go there 1 week.,...
wahahaha
can play at there xian ga at there.....
call mai billy js jhao ah zai arr..hahaha
all go there la
XD
wah~~~
meriah leh !!
^,^

Hoe said...

susu-顶你的肺!!!!haha