Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Finally....i get it

A good news or bad news??
i aldy tell all my friends n YOU too..about i wan go to Nilai college study le..
aldy plan hao hao wan leave kp liao d..
tell my BF aldy..hope he can fast back be4 i leave kp...
tell YOU..maybe i not at kp when u.....
tell my friends..be4 leave here go nilai we make a BBQ party..
but now...sien K!!!!
MMU let me change course le..Foudation OF Management!!!
quite surprise...n hpy..
but...super ma fan d lo...
wan go to hospital do the medical check...T.T
haiz...today busy this check aldy used whole day..
in the early morning aldy wan go hospital kp..
damn many ppl lo...9am go also so many PESAKIT!!
at there wan me do wht also can..
but i hate the most is验尿!!!
Zha dao lo...
七早八早就要我去验尿!!而且我也是第一次'搞'这东东...
水都没喝多少,就要我尿尿...我去哪里找'水'来啊??
after that go check eyes...omg..
酱早起来,眼睛都还没发亮...就要我看这个那个...还要死鬼远...
结果...no pass..haha...doctor ask me afternoon go again..i no coi her..haha..
all finally done..but need to wait until 2pm go back n get d result again...
then went back house...haha..straight slp until 1.30pm wake up eat...'breakfast'..haha
went back that hospital to get medical result lo..
好彩没病..haha!!
wah..that doctor quite leng o...酒窝超深的...
but..was a malay gal..haiz..no ngam..haha..!!
haiz..finally gao tim all d things le...
tml wan go MMU,melaka..need 7am wake up again...!!!
sien ar...tired.....T.T...
BF,u wan back kp le hor??8th..i wait u o..^^
Although i not so fast leave kp..but...
the BBQ PARTY!!still continue DO!!!
and i wan to invite my kai ma too..cau 您真的帮我很多了..^^
hope u can come..i will call u that day!!>.<

至于在哪里BBQ叻...还在想..哈哈...
i try ask my parents again c can at my house open o not...
God bless me..CAN!!..hehe^^

n YOU..i can stay at kp when u...
u can??

3 comments:

xiaoX said...

haha..u study at MMU..same vf me lo..melaka..if i study melaka high..then free can call out go pahlawan ther shopping and watch movie tiam~ haha..

BBQ sure wait las min again,..zz..at ur BF hse lo..if cnt,then my hse oso can if bu xian my hse so smal..>.<

小老板^^ said...

BBQ为我而开!!!哈哈哈~~~
开玩笑的~~
最后还是去了MMU,你就爽咯~
又有人陪。羡慕呀~~~~

Mr.Lonely said...

congrats lo melaka a nice place!!